1 – Inscription and payment :
A – Inscription: To be considered final, it needs to be accompanied with a deposit of 30% of the total amount of the trip. It needs to be paid by bank transfer.
B – Payment: The total amount must be paid no later than 30 days before departure. If the inscription is made in less than 30 days before the departure, the payment must be made all at once for the total amount.
2 – Information’s :
There is no need for a visa to stay in Morocco, but you do need a valid passport! We will in no way be held responsible if the client chooses to disrespect the laws of Morocco
3 – Cancelation fees :
If our client finds himself to cancel his trip, he will have to let us know by email. The date at which the email was received will be considered as the cancelation date.
For the invoicing of cancellation fees.
+ More than 45 days before departure ............ ...... 10% of the total amount of the trip will be retained.
+ From 44 days to 30 days before departure ............ .... 30% of the total amount will be retained.
+ From 29 days to 15 days before departure ................ 50% of the total amount of the trip will be retained.
+ From 14 days to 7 days before departure ............... ... 70% of the total amount will be retained.
+ Less than one week before departure ............... 100% of the total amount of the trip will be retained.
4 – Insurances :
We advise our clients to take a travel insurance that will cover the risks associated with your trip: repatriation, luggage, accidents, etc …
5 – Responsibilities :
We will not be held responsible for the following events:
- Lost or theft of plane tickets.
- Presentation of expired or invalid documents to the customs leading to a rejection from the country
- Cancelation due to extreme circumstances or for reasons related to safety/ on order from any administrative authority
- Unpredictable and insuperable incidents or events happening during the trip such as: bad weather, plane delay, system failures, lost or theft of luggage or other possessions. The delays caused by the previously mentioned incidents and the modification to the itinerary that might result from it will in no way lead to any compensation, even when modifying the length of the trip. The possible extra fees related to a perturbation will be at the customer charge (transportation, hotel…)
6 – Miscellaneous :
- The photos displayed on this website are of no contractual nature.
- Any claims regarding Terra Sud need to be addressed to the agency by registered mail and be accompanied by the supporting documents in a delay of 20 days after the end of the trip.